Ingredients Needed for Spiral Hot Dogs
2 hot dogs
½ cup flour
½ cup egg wash
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Spiral Hot Dogs
- Boil the hot dogs in hot water for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the hot dogs on skewers, by length.
- Starting to the top of the hot dog, begin making an angled cut, but not all the way through to the skewer.
- Continue down the length, turning the hot dog as you go, and cutting it.
- Make the same thing to the other hot dog.
- Coat the hot dogs with flour, then with egg wash, then with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the hot dogs all sides, until they become golden.
- Serve them with potatoes, beetroot and celery chips, and with ketchup.