Ingredients Needed for Spinach, Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3.5 ounces of spinach
1 tablespoon butter
1 garlic clove, chopped
½ cup white wine
10 black olives, sliced
How to Cook Spinach, Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan, fill it with water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and boil them according to the instructions on the package. Drain them out of the water when ready.
- Heat a skillet, and add the butter in order for it to melt. Add the spinach and cook it, until it considerably reduces its weight.
- Separately add the vegetable oil in another skillet and begin cooking the onion. Season it with salt and pepper and cook it for about 30 seconds. Add the diced tomatoes, chili flakes, garlic, and white wine. Stir and let the wine reduce.
- Add the olives and spaghetti and cook for one more minute.
- Serve them with a few pine nuts on top, previously roasted for about 2 minutes or so.