Calories: 639 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 69 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Roll1 chicken breast salt pepper 4 tablespoons of spinach, thawed 1 egg 2 tablespoons of milk ½ cup flour ½ cup breadcrumbs ½ teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Make Spinach Stuffed Chicken Roll
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Butterfly the chicken breast – slice the chicken horizontally, but don’t slice it all the way through to the other side; the idea is to open it like a book.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and tenderize the meat using a meat hammer. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and dried basil.
- Squeeze the excess water from the spinach.
- Spread the spinach on the chicken breast, then lay the mushroom slices over it.
- Roll the chicken breast.
- Make egg wash by whisking the egg with milk.
- Coat the chicken roll with flour, then with egg wash, and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Put the roll in a ceramic baking dish and drizzle some olive oil on it.
- Roast the chicken roll for 35 minutes.
- Serve it warm, with potato mash.