Calories: 342 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 12 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Spinach Omelet With Buttered Sweet Corn
2 ounces of butter
12 ounces of sweet corn, canned
7 ounces of frozen spinach, thawed
3 garlic cloves
¼ cup yogurt
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan
How to Make Spinach Omelet With Buttered Sweet Corn
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the sweet corn and let it soak in the butter for 2 minutes. Remove the sweet corn on an oval-shaped plate.
- Squeeze the excess water from the thawed spinach. Put the spinach in a bowl, add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the spinach.
- Add the yogurt and the eggs and mix all the ingredients.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Dice the onion and cook it until translucent.
- Add the spinach mixture and mix it with the onion.
- Fry the spinach omelet on both sides.
- When cooked, roll the spinach omelet and place it over the sweet corn.
- If you want, garnish the dish with red bell pepper slices and grated parmesan.