Calories: 547 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 50 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Spinach Cream Soup With Bacon
6 strips of bacon
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces spinach
3 tablespoons heavy cream
½ cup milk
How to Make Spinach Cream Soup With Bacon
- Line the bottom of a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the strips of bacon on it. Cover them with another sheet of parchment paper, then place another smaller dish on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Start melting the butter in a medium cooking pot and stir in the garlic powder.
- Add the olive oil and spinach. Stir in.
- Stir in the heavy cream and milk. Season with cinnamon, pepper, and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Puree everything using a hand blender.
- Serve the soup with bacon strips on the side.