Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Tomato Muffins
2 cups of milk
2 cups of flour
½ cup cottage cheese
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 baby spinach, chopped
How to Cook Spinach and Tomato Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Mix the eggs with milk, flour, cottage cheese, shredded Cheddar cheese, and baby spinach.
- Fill up the six cups of a muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and put a slice of tomato on each of the muffins. Add some chives on top.