Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Grape Salad
2 tablespoons of almond flakes
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of spinach
1 ounce white grapes
1 pear, thinly sliced
1 ounce red grapes
0.5 ounce gorgonzola, diced
How to Cook Spinach and Grape Salad
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the almond flakes and toast them for 1 minute.
- Thinly slice the carrot with the vegetable peeler.
- Prepare the salad dressing. Mix the honey, lemon juice, and oil into a small bowl.
- Start assembling the salad. Add the spinach in a large salad bowl.
- Add the carrot, grapes, pear, and toasted almond flakes.
- Add the gorgonzola and the dressing.
- Toss the salad and serve.