Calories: 219 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 15 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Egg Casserole
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 spinach leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup mozzarella cheese
How to Make Spinach and Egg Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Dice the mushrooms.
- Cook the spinach in a cast-iron skillet for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes tenderer.
- Spray some olive oil in an oven tray and add the diced mushrooms.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese and then a spinach one.
- Crack the eggs and put them over the spinach. Add a pinch of salt.
- Cook for 20 minutes.