Ingredients Needed for Spicy Sausage and Veggie Sandwich
1 hot banana pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 toast breads
1 ounce baby spinach
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Spicy Sausage and Veggie Sandwich
- Slice the tomato and the hot banana pepper.
- Heat a skillet and add the vegetable oil. Add the sliced sausages and start frying them. Cook them for about 2 minutes.
- Remove them from the pan when ready, and in the remaining fat, cook the 2 bread slices. Fry them for about under a minute per side.
- Start making your sandwiches. Top the bread slices with baby spinach, 2 sausage slices, 2 tomato slices, shredded mozzarella, and some hot pepper.
- Repeat the steps for the second sandwich.
- Serve them warm!