Calories: 225 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 19 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Roasted Broccoli
1 broccoli head
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 ½ tablespoons of chili powder
1 ½ tablespoons of thyme
3 garlic cloves, sliced
3 chicken thighs
How to Make Spicy Roasted Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Remove the stalks of the broccoli and separate its florets.
- Use a large bowl and add the vegetable oil, salt, chili powder, thyme, pepper, and sliced garlic. Add the broccoli florets.
- Use your hands and mix so the broccoli can absorb the seasoning.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on an oven tray and bake them for 20 minutes.
- You can serve the spiced broccoli as a side for chicken thighs.
- A very simple recipe for making chicken thighs: preheat the oven to 390°F/195°C. Season the chicken with your favorite spices and bake them in the oven for about 30 minutes.