Calories: 294 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 26 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Roasted Almonds
10 ounces of almonds
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon of sea salt
How to Make Spicy Roasted Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 330 °F/165°C
- Add the almonds to a large bowl. Add the chipotle powder, paprika, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Stir with two spoons to coat the raw almonds with all the flavors.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Spread out the almonds in a single layer on the tray.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring twice throughout to allow the almonds to evenly brown. When ready, allow the roasted almonds to cool on the baking sheet, then serve.