Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pork Steak
1 pound pork tenderloin
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Spicy Pork Steak
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the pork tenderloin in a bowl.
- Season it with salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Add soy sauce.
- Coat the pork with these spices mixture, using your hands.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the pork all sides for 4-5 minutes.
- Put the pork steak in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes or more.
- Slice the steak and serve it with soy sauce and wedges potatoes.