Calories: 380 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pork Salad9 ounces of pork tenderloin 3 tablespoons of olive oil salt pepper 1 tablespoon ginger powder 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 cucumber 1 lettuce head 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced 2 baby corns ½ lime 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice 1 teaspoon sesame seeds parsley ½ chili, sliced bun
How to Make Spicy Pork Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the pork tenderloin over a wooden board. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season it with salt, pepper, and ginger powder. Gently rub the meat with the spices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the meat and sear it in the pan. Cook the pork tenderloin for 5-6 minutes per side, turning it from time to time until you get a beautiful golden crust.
- Transfer the pork tenderloin into the oven and bake it for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the salad in a large bowl. Use a vegetable peeler and shred long and thin slices of carrot and cucumber. Add the tomatoes and baby corns.
- In order to make the dressing, use a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lime and pomegranate juice, sesame seeds, parsley, chili slices, salt, and pepper. Pour it over the salad and toss.
- Slice the pork tenderloin in 1/3 inch (0.8 cm) thick slices and serve it on top of the salad.