Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pork Salad
9 ounces of pork tenderloin
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lettuce head
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 baby corns
1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
½ chili, sliced
How to Cook Spicy Pork Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the pork tenderloin over a wooden board. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season it with salt, pepper, and ginger powder. Gently rub the meat with the spices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the meat and sear it in the pan. Cook the pork tenderloin for 5-6 minutes per side, turning it from time to time until you get a beautiful golden crust.
- Transfer the pork tenderloin into the oven and bake it for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the salad in a large bowl. Use a vegetable peeler and shred long and thin slices of carrot and cucumber. Add the tomatoes and baby corns.
- In order to make the dressing, use a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lime and pomegranate juice, sesame seeds, parsley, chili slices, salt, and pepper. Pour it over the salad and toss.
- Slice the pork tenderloin in 1/3 inch (0.8 cm) thick slices and serve it on top of the salad.