Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Yogurt and Mint Sauce
It’s so fun to handle minced meat in the kitchen! So, mix some minced lamb with spices, shape some meatballs, and fry them! Freshen up the taste with yogurt and mint sauce. Meatballs make a delicious family meal, so grow the quantities if you’re cooking for your beloved ones!
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Yogurt and Mint Sauce
½ teaspoon black pepper corn
½ teaspoon white pepper corn
½ teaspoon turmeric
7 fresh mint leaves, chopped
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of lamb mince
½ red onion, diced
vegetable oil for frying
⅓ cup yogurt
How to Make Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Yogurt and Mint Sauce
- Put the black peppercorn, white peppercorn, turmeric, 4 mint leaves, cumin, and about 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a mortar. Grind them.
- Put the minced lamb, diced onion, and seasoning mixture in a medium bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add the yolk and mix. Shape the mixture into 4 meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs on both sides, until well browned.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining mint leaves rubbed, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and a few drops of olive oil in a small bowl, to make a sauce.
- Serve the meatballs with the yogurt sauce and potato balls.