Calories: 447 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 23 g
- 36 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Yogurt and Mint Sauce
½ teaspoon black pepper corn
½ teaspoon white pepper corn
½ teaspoon turmeric
7 fresh mint leaves, chopped
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of lamb mince
½ red onion, diced
vegetable oil for frying
⅓ cup yogurt
How to Make Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Yogurt and Mint Sauce
- Put the black peppercorn, white peppercorn, turmeric, 4 mint leaves, cumin, and about 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a mortar. Grind them.
- Put the minced lamb, diced onion, and seasoning mixture in a medium bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add the yolk and mix. Shape the mixture into 4 meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs on both sides, until well browned.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining mint leaves rubbed, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and a few drops of olive oil in a small bowl, to make a sauce.
- Serve the meatballs with the yogurt sauce and potato balls.