Ingredients Needed for Spicy Fish Curry
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
1 red onion, chopped
1 red chili, sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
0.25 ounce ginger, sliced
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
11 ounces of white fish, thinly sliced
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup canned tomatoes
How to Cook Spicy Fish Curry
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the mustard seeds, onion, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and chili.
- Season with turmeric, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir for half a minute.
- Add the sliced fish, pour the coconut milk and the canned tomatoes. Put a lid on, and let the curry simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add a touch of fresh coriander and cook the curry for 1 more minute.