Calories: 324 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 28 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken With Sweet Potato Mash
½ cup milk
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of red hot chili paste
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Spicy Chicken With Sweet Potato Mash
- Slice the carrots and chop the sweet potato.
- Heat a saucepan, fill it with hot water and add the vegetables. Bring to a boil and leave them on heat for 12 more minutes.
- Take out vegetables and start mashing them. Use milk so you can make the mixture creamier.
- Make superficial cuts on the chicken breast and coat it with red hot chili paste.
- Add vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken. Fry for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Let it rest for a few minutes and serve with sweet potato and carrot mash.