Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Wings
4 chicken wings
vegetable oil for cooking
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon curry paste
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Wings
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken wings.
- Fry them on both sides until they turn golden.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add oil in another cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the sliced onion and some butter on top of it.
- Caramelize the onion then add the curry paste.
- Mix the cornstarch with a cup of water.
- Pour the liquid over the skillet.
- Add the fried chicken wings in the skillet.
- Cook them for a few minutes in the sauce.
- Add the sliced chili pepper on top.
- Serve with sesame seeds.