Calories: 320 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 43 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Sandwich
2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon Tex-Mex seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
4 lettuce leaves
1 ounce of mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Boil the chicken breasts in a saucepan and shred the meat after it’s done.
- Transfer the shredded chicken to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt, Tex-Mex seasoning, and paprika powder. Mix them all together.
- Add the mayonnaise and make sure it imbibes the whole chicken.
- Cut the ciabatta in a top half and a bottom half, without separating the two pieces.
- Add mayonnaise on the bottom half.
- Add the lettuce leaves, tomato slices, shredded chicken with mayo, and shredded mozzarella.