Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Breast Kebab With Potato Wedges
2 pounds of chicken breasts
½ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon dried mint
1 tablespoon dried coriander
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 small potatoes, bubed
3 fresh rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Breast Kebab With Potato Wedges
- Cut each chicken breast into 2 thinner halves. Add them to a bowl.
- Add the sour cream, chili powder, chili flakes, dried mint, coriander, and olive oil to a small bowl. Season with salt and mix until even.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the chicken breasts bowl. Mix until all chicken breasts are coated with the mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
- Assemble the dish:
Place the onion in the middle of a round baking dish and stick in it a paddle skewer (sharp end up).
- Thread each marinated chicken breast onto the paddle skewer, stacking them one on top of the other, until the end.
- Fill the remaining empty space in the baking dish with the potatoes. Drizzle with vegetable oil, season with salt, add the rosemary sprigs and stick the lime half on top. Bake for 55 minutes at 340⁰F/170⁰C.