Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Breast and Baby Spinach Salad
½ cup yogurt
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon chili flakes
½ tablespoon basil
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ tablespoon coriander
1 teaspoon paprika
1 baby spinach
4 ounces of red bean
6 cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons of cup sweet corn
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Breast and Baby Spinach Salad
- Mix yogurt, parsley, chili flakes, and basil in a large bowl.
- Fry the chicken, cut in small pieces, in a cast-iron skillet, with vegetable oil. Add coriander and paprika over the chicken. Stir the pieces. Fry them for 4-5 minutes.
- Make a bed of baby spinach.
- Add a row of red beans, one of avocado flesh, cut in cubes, a row of spicy chicken, one of cherry tomatoes, and one of sweet corn.
- Pour the yogurt dressing on top.