Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Baked in Beer
1 whole chicken (3 pounds)
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
2 teaspoons of hot paprika
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, sliced
6 fresh rosemary sprigs
½ medium lemon, sliced
1 ½ cups of beer
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Baked in Beer
- Place the chicken on the work surface and butterfly it.
- Quickly add the sweet paprika, dried oregano, hot paprika, and some salt to a small bowl. Mix them until even.
- Coat the entire chicken with this spice mixture and rub in.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a roomy baking pan. Add the lemon juice, garlic, some rosemary sprigs, and the chicken.
- Drizzle it with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, garnish with the lemon slices and the remaining rosemary sprigs. Pour in the beer, cover the pan with aluminum foil, and bake for 60 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.