Spicy Butter Shrimp With Crispy Bread
You bet we’re shrimp fans because we love serving them in just about every combo. But, our favorite one is cooking them in the skillet, with garlic and chili. Next, we’ve flavored them with cinnamon, parsley, and a generous amount of butter to make a nice, creamy sauce.
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Butter Shrimp With Crispy Bread
1½ tablespoons of olive oil
6 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon chili, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
7 ounces of shrimp
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon paprika
1 ounce butter
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
4 slices of whole grain bread
How to Make Spicy Butter Shrimp With Crispy Bread
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add 3 garlic cloves and the thinly sliced chili.
- Season with cumin and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Season with cinnamon and sweet paprika.
- Add the butter in the skillet and melt it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bread slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Cook the bread for 2 minutes per side.