Ingredients Needed for Spicy Butter Shrimp With Crispy Bread
1½ tablespoons of olive oil
6 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon chili, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
7 ounces of shrimp
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon paprika
1 ounce butter
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
4 slices of whole grain bread
How to Make Spicy Butter Shrimp With Crispy Bread
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add 3 garlic cloves and the thinly sliced chili.
- Season with cumin and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Season with cinnamon and sweet paprika.
- Add the butter in the skillet and melt it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bread slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Cook the bread for 2 minutes per side.