Calories: 498 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 38 g
- 31 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Beef With Carrots and Broccoli6 ounces of beef sirloin 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil salt pepper 1 tablespoon paprika powder 1 tablespoon soy sauce 7 broccoli florets pepper
How to Make Spicy Beef With Carrots and Broccoli
- First, cut the beef into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet and begin cooking the meat, until it gets a light brown color.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Add soy sauce and cook until the beef is brown gold, about 2-3 minutes.
- Separately, cook the veggies in another skillet with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil for 6-8 minutes.
- Don’t overcook them, just let the outside crisp. Combine with the cooked beef and let them on heat for 1 minute.