Ingredients Needed for Spicy Asian Beef
½ cup flour
7 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 chili peppers
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Spicy Asian Beef
- Slice the beef tenderloin long and thin and sprinkle some salt on it.
- Cover the meat with flour and use a sifter so you can get rid of the excess.
- Separately, add oil in a skillet and heat it. Add the chili peppers first, so that they can leave their flavor in.
- Add the beef and mix in the pan. Cook it for 3-4 minutes, add soy sauce and let it there another 3 minutes.
- It works best served with rice.