Ingredients Needed for Spicy Almond Milk Chai Latte
1½ cups of water
2 forest fruit tea bags
1 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon five-spice powder
2 cinnamon sticks
How to Cook Spicy Almond Milk Chai Latte
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the tea bags and let them infuse.
- Pour the almond milk and add the maple syrup.
- Season with cardamom, paprika, five-spice powder, and cinnamon sticks.
- Give it a good stir and leave it on heat until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Sift the liquid through a strainer and serve!