Ingredients Needed for Spiced Roast Tortilla With Guacamole
4 tortilla wraps
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon oregano powder
2 avocados s, pitted
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ red bell pepper, diced
¼ cucumber, diced
½ green chili, diced
1 ounce canned sweet corn
How to Cook Spiced Roast Tortilla With Guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the tortillas on your wooden board, one on top of the other.
- Slice them into quarters, and then each quarter in halves, so you obtain 8 triangles out of each tortilla wrap.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay them on the tray.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and season with paprika powder and oregano.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the tortilla for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the avocado in a tall glass container. Season with lime juice, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next add the diced bell pepper, cucumber, chili, and parsley in a separate bowl. Season with the remaining vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Mix.
- Add the avocado in a dish and top it with the veggie salsa.
- Take out the tortilla and serve with the salsa-topped guacamole.