Ingredients Needed for Spiced Barbecue Ribs
2 pounds of pork ribs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Spiced Barbecue Ribs
- Lay the ribs on your working board. Drizzle them with vegetable oil and season them with salt and pepper.
- Mix the remaining spices in a small bowl and spice up the ribs.
- Make sure both sides are covered with spices.
- Add the ribs in the slow cooker and cook them for 60 minutes on “High”.
- In the meantime, add the barbecue sauce in a large bowl and mix it with honey.
- Glaze the ribs with the honey and barbecue mixture.
- Add the ribs in a baking dish and slide it into the oven for the next 60 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.