Ingredients Needed for Spanish Omelet
½ red bell pepper
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Spanish Omelet
- Slice the potatoes, onion and chop the bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet, add the vegetable oil and start cooking the potatoes and the onion.
- Fry them for about 10-15 minutes, or until they start to be golden brown.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk them.
- Drain the potatoes and onion of the fat, and add them to the eggs. Throw in the bell pepper and mix.
- Pour the egg mixture into another pan and cook for 8–10 minutes over a low heat.
- When ready, hold a large plate over the top of the pan and turn the pan upside down to flip the omelet onto the plate.
- Slice it in quarters, and serve!