Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Spinach
7-8 ounces spaghetti
1 ounce of butter
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
7-8 ounces cooked spinach
2-3 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon water
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup grated parmesan
2-3 tablespoons ground walnuts
How to Cook Spaghetti With Spinach
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, salt it and bring to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, cover with the lid and boil for 10-12 minutes more, then remove from heat.
- Heat a pan over low heat, add the butter and melt it, then stir in the garlic.
- Add the spinach and stir it in.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add the water and heavy cream, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan and add the cooked spaghetti. Stir in the ground walnuts and remove from heat.