Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Chicken and Bell Pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 red onion
½ red bell pepper, chopped
0.5 green bell pepper, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
5 ounces of spaghetti
How to Cook Spaghetti With Chicken and Bell Pepper
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the red onion, bell peppers, and cook everything for 2 more minutes. Add the garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the tomato sauce, season with dried oregano, and stir.
- Drain the pasta and add it into the saucepan. Cook everything for 2 more minutes and remove from the stove.