Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 25 g
- 52 g
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Bacon Arugula Spaghetti
3 ounces of bread
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 garlic cloves, sliced
2 thyme sprigs
5 ounces of spaghetti
3 slices of bacon, chopped
½ red chili, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon butter
0.5 celery stalk
0.5 ounce arugula
How to Make Spicy Bacon Arugula Spaghetti
- Add the bread inside the blender and blend until it has the aspect of breadcrumbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and thyme. Cook until golden while stirring in the process.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add the spaghetti along with a pinch of salt.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon, chili, butter, and celery. Stir until the butter melts.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add the drained pasta.
- Add some more thyme if you want, some fresh arugula leaves and give it a good stir.
- Top the spaghetti with toasted crumbles and a touch of Roquefort cheese.