Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Pizza With Goat Cheese
5 ounces of spaghetti
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon tomato paste
½ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ounces of goat cheese, sliced
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Spaghetti Pizza With Goat Cheese
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill about half of it with water. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package. After they’re ready, drain them.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat and add the pasta. Press down on them, evenly spreading them in the pan. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and garlic. Cook them for 1 minute, and add the tomato paste and tomato sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, chili flakes, and sugar. Cook the sauce until it reduces by half, and becomes nice and thick.
- Now move to the skillet in which the spaghetti is being cooked. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the spaghetti. Top it with the goat cheese in the middle and the shredded mozzarella on the side.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and cook the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Serve it with a few basil leaves on top and a light drizzle of olive oil.