Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Nests
1 cup cooked spaghetti
8 tablespoons of marinara sauce
6 meatballs, coocked
How to Cook Spaghetti Nests
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the label.
- Add the spaghetti and 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce in the bowl, with the whisked egg.
- Put the spaghetti mix in a 6-cups muffin pan.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the spaghetti nests out and put them on a plate.
- Serve with meatballs on top and marinara sauce.
- Add a fresh basil leaf.