Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Crust Pizza
12 ounces of spaghetti
½ cup parmesan, grated
⅔ cup tomato sauce
2 ounces of olive, without pits
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
3.5 ounces of salami, sliced
How to Make Spaghetti Crust Pizza
- In a large saucepan, boil some water. Add salt and boil the spaghetti for 6-7 minutes. Drain.
- Put the spaghetti in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and add them in the same bowl.
- Add the parmesan. Mix them all.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Place the spaghetti on it and spread them to make a sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the spaghetti crust.
- Slice the olives and sprinkle them on spaghetti.
- Add a layer of mozzarella and the salami slices.
- Bake again for 15 minutes to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.