Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti and Spinach Cake
7 ounces of spaghetti
3 eggs, whisked
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup cheddar, shredded
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 red chili, thinly sliced
5 sun-dried tomatoes
3 leaves sage
1 ounce brie
How to Make Spaghetti and Spinach Cake
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the whisked eggs in a large bowl and pour the heavy cream.
- Season with pepper and add the shredded Cheddar, baby spinach, chili, and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix with a tablespoon.
- Add the spaghetti and give it a good stir.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Use a brush and evenly spread some egg wash on the bottom of a round baking tray, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- If you don’t know how to make egg wash, here is a quick recipe.
- Lay the spaghetti and egg mixture in the tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 50 minutes.
- If you plan on adding sage and brie, take the tray out about 40 minutes from the start, and slide it for 10 more minutes.