Calories: 348 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 5 g
- 64 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
7 ounces of spaghetti
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon capers
1 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of black olives
2 anchovy fillets
How to Make Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, and cook the spaghetti for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the capers, tomato sauce, and mix.
- Add the olives, anchovies, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and add into the skillet.
- Cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.