Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce Mackerel and Tofu
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of tofu, sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon water
4 star anise
2 mackerels s, cleaned and gutted, sliced
½ jalapeno, thinly sliced
0.5 ounce ginger, sliced
½ cup rice wine
1 tablespoon honey
4 radishes es, sliced
¼ cup soy sauce
1 ounce cashew nuts, chopped
How to Cook Soy Sauce Mackerel and Tofu
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the tofu, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and lime juice.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes, then flip it over. Add the white sesame seeds, a touch of water, and continue cooking it for 3 more minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the star anise and mackerel fillets. Add the jalapeno, ginger, lime juice, and rice wine. Cook the mackerel for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Add the radishes, honey, and soy sauce. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the fresh parsley and cashew nuts and remove from the heat.