Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce Glazed Turkey and Mushrooms
1 shimeji mushroom
1 champignon mushroom
1 brown champignon mushroom
5 chanterelle mushrooms
1 wood ear mushroom
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 ounces of boneless turkey thigh
⅓ cup white wine
¼ cup soy sauce
How to Cook Soy Sauce Glazed Turkey and Mushrooms
- Chop the Shimeji and wood ear mushrooms.
- Slice the Champignon and Chanterelle mushrooms.
- Dice the garlic clove.
- Cut the boneless turkey thigh in medium chunks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Throw in the garlic and the turkey, and cook it on each side.
- Add the white wine, the Champignon and wood ear mushrooms and cook them. If you want, add more wine.
- After the Champignon and wood ear mushrooms start to soften. Add the Shimeji and Chanterelle.
- Pour the soy sauce and cook the mushrooms gently for another 3-5 minutes, until they are tender.
- Serve warm.