Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce Chicken Thigh With Stir-Fried Veggies
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 chicken thigh
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of baby carrot
6 broccoli florets
How to Cook Soy Sauce Chicken Thigh With Stir-Fried Veggies
- Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, olive oil, paprika powder, garlic powder, and some salt.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken thigh on both sides until it turns golden (2-3 minutes or more).
- Put the fried chicken thigh on a ceramic baking tray and coat it with soy sauce mixture.
- Cook it for 35 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a wok.
- Cut in half the mushrooms and cook them on high heat.
- Add the baby carrots and the broccoli and stir-fry them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken thigh with stir fried vegetables.