Ingredients Needed for Soy Sauce and Honey Glazed Chicken
14 ounces of chicken breast, thick dices
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup honey
½ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon butter
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Soy Sauce and Honey Glazed Chicken
- Add the chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour the soy sauce, honey, orange juice, and sesame oil over it and marinate it for the next 30 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade. Set the marinade aside, for later use.
- Heat the electric grill over medium heat and cook the chicken for 12-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the sesame seeds in a frying pan for about 2 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over high heat. Add the marinade and bring it to a boil. Add the chicken, sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes to flavor the meat and remove from the stove.