Calories: 432 kCal / serving
- 2 g
- 42 g
- 28 g
Ingredients Needed for Soy and Ginger Pork Tenderloin
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon ginger powder
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon soy sauce
¼ cup vegetable oil
How to Make Soy and Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 0.6-inch (1.5 cm) slices.
- Put the pork slices in a medium bowl.
- Add the olive oil and the ginger powder.
- Mash the garlic and add it in the bowl.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything using your fingers.
- Heat the vegetable oil into a skillet and fry the pork pieces.
- If you want, serve the pork with French fries.