Soy and Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Pork is a versatile meat. You can cook it in so many ways! If today you feel like eating Chinese food, mix some pork tenderloin with specific ingredients, like soy sauce and ginger. Then, fry it! Serve with rice or French fries!
Ingredients Needed for Soy and Ginger Pork Tenderloin
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon ginger powder
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon soy sauce
¼ cup vegetable oil
How to Make Soy and Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 0.6-inch (1.5 cm) slices.
- Put the pork slices in a medium bowl.
- Add the olive oil and the ginger powder.
- Mash the garlic and add it in the bowl.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything using your fingers.
- Heat the vegetable oil into a skillet and fry the pork pieces.
- If you want, serve the pork with French fries.