Ingredients Needed for Sour Cream-Garnished Potato Patties
1 white onion
¼ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
¼ cup sour cream
bell pepper small cubes
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Sour Cream-Garnished Potato Patties
- Shred the onion and the potato. Put them in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, pepper, and salt.
- Add the flour and about 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- Combine the ingredients and shape about 6 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the potato patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove patties to a large plate lined with 3 layers of paper towels, which will absorb the excess fat.
- Garnish them with sour cream and, if you want, sprinkle some chives and small bell pepper cubes over them.