Ingredients Needed for Sour Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
12 ounces of amaretti cookies
3.5 ounces of oatmeal cookies
2 tablespoons of almond flour
½ cup melted butter
2 cups of frozen sour cherries, pitted
2 tablespoons of butter
1 pound cream cheese
3 egg yolks
1 ½ cups of powdered sugar
⅔ cup milk
How to Cook Sour Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
- Add the cookies and almond flour to a blender and crush them. Gradually add the melted butter in the process.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch springform pan, evenly spread it, then press it gently with a rubber spatula. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the sour cherries to a pot over low heat. Cook and stir until they become tender and start to bubble.
- Mash them right in the pot using a vertical blender.
- Add the butter. Cook and stir until melted. Add the crushed cookies and stir them in.
- Let it cool, then spread it into the springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, yolks, and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Soak 2-3 gelatin sheets for 5-10 minutes in a smaller bowl of cold water.
- Add the milk to a pot over low heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer the gelatin to the milk bowl and mix until dissolved.
- Transfer to the cream cheese mixture bowl. Mix until even.
- Pour into the springform pan and refrigerate for 3 hours. Cut them into mini cheesecakes using a round cookie cutter and serve them garnished with crumbled pistachios.