Ingredients Needed for Smoked Whitefish and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 white onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, sliced
7 ounces of brussels sprout
7 ounces of smoked whitefish
1 chili pepper, sliced
How to Cook Smoked Whitefish and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the onion and cook it until softened and golden.
- Add the garlic.
- Remove the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts. Cut off the brown stubs and slice them in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet.
- Remove the skin and bones from the fish. Wash and crumble it with your fingers or using a fork.
- Add the fish to the pan, give it a good stir and cook it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chili and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts about 10 minutes until they’re cooked through. Test them regularly by piercing with a knife.
- Serve the stir-fry warm.