Ingredients Needed for Smoked Sausages With Red Cabbage, Mushrooms, and Broccoli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3-4 ounces mushrooms, cubed
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ red cabbage, shredded
1 broccoli, broken into florets
6-7 ounces smoked sausages (2 pieces), scored
How to Cook Smoked Sausages With Red Cabbage, Mushrooms, and Broccoli
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add the mushrooms.
- Cook and stir until tender. Also, season them with paprika and garlic powder.
- Add the cabbage and stir it in. Do the same with the broccoli and remove from heat.
- Transfer the cooked veggies to an oven-proof pan and place the sausages on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 190ºC/380ºF.