Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Caviar Sandwich
3 smoked salmons
1 ounce butter
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1 radish sprouts
1 teaspoon red caviar
1 teaspoon black caviar
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Caviar Sandwich
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the bread slices on both sides.
- Spread the pesto sauce on a slice of bread.
- Add the 2 slices of smoked salmon.
- Squeeze a little bit of lime juice and add the radish sprouts.
- Dice the remaining salmon and add it over the sprouts.
- Spread some red and black caviar and top with the second slice of bread.
- If you want, you can add some more caviar on top.