Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Bacon Wrap
2 ounces of smoked salmon
2 ounces of bacon
0.25 green bell pepper
¼ red bell pepper
1 pita bread
2 cheddars cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Bacon Wrap
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Chop the smoked salmon. Cut thin strips of bacon.
- Put the salmon and the bacon in a medium bowl.
- Add the diced bell pepper, green and red.
- Combine all the ingredients with a fork.
- On the pita bread, put the Cheddar cheese slices.
- Cover the cheese with the salmon and bacon mixture.
- Wrap the pita and fix it with 2 toothpicks.
- Put the pita wrap on a baking tray.
- Add the shredded mozzarella over it.
- Bake it for 8 minutes.