Calories: 358 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 26 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Anchovy Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
3 garlic cloves, sliced
½ green chili, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon dried oregano
5 ounces of cherry tomato, halves
5 ounces of smoked salmon
1 ounce arugula
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
How to Make Smoked Salmon and Anchovy Spaghetti
- Add water in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of salt, and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Next heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the anchovy fillets, garlic, and green chili.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with dried oregano, add the cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, and smoked salmon.
- Season with pepper and stir for a few moments. Add the cooked spaghetti, give it a good stir and keep everything on heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- Place everything on a plate, top it with fresh arugula, parmesan, and 1 small drizzle of olive oil.