Ingredients Needed for Smoked Plum-Stuffed Pork
3.5 ounces of smoked plum
½ tablespoon dried rosemary
1 pound pork sirloin
1 teaspoon oil
2 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Smoked Plum-Stuffed Pork
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F/150 degrees C.
- Put the plums in a large bowl. Cover them with hot water. Add dried rosemary and mix it in the water.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the pork sirloin on the edges, so you can make it wider and less thick.
- Rub it with oil and salt.
- On one side, add the smoked plums and the rosemary sprigs.
- Bring the two sides of the pork sirloin to the middle and use string to tie it together over the filling.
- Heat some oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the pork sirloin on each side, until it turns brown.
- Put it on an oven tray.
- Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Cut the strings and slice it before serving.