Ingredients Needed for Smoked Fish and Avocado Riceburger
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 ounce smoked sprats
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 avocado, small dices
2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce
10.5 ounces of sushi rice, cooked
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
How to Cook Smoked Fish and Avocado Riceburger
- Add the mayo in a small bowl.
- Add the smoked sprats and season them with salt and pepper. Add the spring onion, and pour the sesame oil, vegetable oil, and the juice from half a lemon. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Shape the sushi rice into 2 separate patties, around 1.8 ounces (50 grams) of rice each.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook them for 1 minute per side. Add a touch of soy sauce.
- Now start assembling the burger. Grab one of the rice patties and place it on a wooden board. Top it with the diced avocado, sriracha sauce, and the smoked fish mixture.
- Top it with the second patty and press down on it.